Turquoise is known as the stone of protection and has long since been a talisman of kings and warriors across the globe. It is strong yet soothing to touch and its sky like color makes it healing to the eye.
* Material: Sterling Silver
* Stone: Turquoise
* Shape: Oval
* Setting: Bezel
* Weight: 6 gms
* Dimensions: 1 cm W x 3.5 cm H
* Store your sterling silver jewelry in a cool, dark place awayfrom sources of sunlight, heat and moisture. To reduce scratching and tarnishing, store your pieces individually in small zip-lock plastic bags, removing as much air as possible. You may also want to put a small strip of anti-tarnish paper in each bag with the jewelry.
* Don’t leave silver jewelry in the bathroom unprotected, and do not wear it the shower, swimming pool or hot tub. Humidity and moisture can make tarnish appear faster!
* After taking off your silver jewelry, clean it with a dry soft cloth, or polishing cloth, before putting it back into an airtight container.