The meaning of the name of this stone relates to the Amazon River, as it is a location where there are considerable deposits of the stone. Amazonite is an extremely ancient gemstone that has been prized for its beauty and healing powers for many centuries.
* Material: Sterling Silver
* Stone: Amazonite
* Shape: Rectangle
* Setting: Bezel
* Weight: 20 gms
* Dimensions: 2.5cm W x 4.5 cm H
* Store your sterling silver jewelry in a cool, dark place away from sources of sunlight, heat and moisture. To reduce scratching and tarnishing, store your pieces individually in small zip-lock plastic bags, removing as much air as possible. You may also want to put a small strip of anti-tarnish paper in each bag with the jewelry.
* Don’t leave silver jewelry in the bathroom unprotected, and do not wear it the shower, swimming pool or hot tub. Humidity and moisture can make tarnish appear faster!
* After taking off your silver jewelry, clean it with a dry soft cloth, or polishing cloth, before putting it back into an airtight container.
We've sent you an email with a link to update your password.
A password reset email has been sent to the email address on file for your account, but may take several minutes to show up in your inbox. Please wait at least 10 minutes before attempting another reset.
No account yet?
Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.