The meaning of the name of this stone relates to the Amazon River, as it is a location where there are considerable deposits of the stone. Amazonite is an extremely ancient gemstone that has been prized for its beauty and healing powers for many centuries.
* Material: Sterling Silver
* Stone: Amazonite
* Shape: Rectangle
* Setting: Bezel
* Weight: 20 gms
* Dimensions: 2.5cm W x 4.5 cm H
* Store your sterling silver jewelry in a cool, dark place away from sources of sunlight, heat and moisture. To reduce scratching and tarnishing, store your pieces individually in small zip-lock plastic bags, removing as much air as possible. You may also want to put a small strip of anti-tarnish paper in each bag with the jewelry.
* Don’t leave silver jewelry in the bathroom unprotected, and do not wear it the shower, swimming pool or hot tub. Humidity and moisture can make tarnish appear faster!
* After taking off your silver jewelry, clean it with a dry soft cloth, or polishing cloth, before putting it back into an airtight container.